ClassFlow Educator Program
√ Are you an educator?
√ Are you an educator that uses or wants to use ClassFlow?
√ Are you an #edtech junkie that collects digital badges like others collect baseball cards?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the ClassFlow Educator Program is for you!
We want to help you shine as a teacher, and specifically as a ClassFlow using educator. We’d love to have you join our growing team of ClassFlow Educators. How will we do this, you ask? Simply by allowing you to show what you know with your use of ClassFlow! We want to offer you a ClassFlow Educator digital badge for showing us that you know your stuff when it comes to ClassFlow! With your permission, we’ll even share with your principal, superintendent, or instructional technology specialist. Sounds like a good plan, right?
Let’s get started. We’ve tried to answer all of your questions with our FAQs. The two big questions we want to answer right here are, “What do I have to do to become a ClassFlow Educator?” And, “How can I learn about using ClassFlow?”
What Do I Have to do to Become A ClassFlow Educator?
We ask for you to submit evidence of your use of ClassFlow in order to release your digital badge to you. We’ve created a helpful checklist for you to guide you through the process of making sure you have everything before you apply to be a ClassFlow Educator. (You will need to prepare all the evidence in advance as the page may time out and your work may not be saved).
In list form, this is what we’re looking for:
- Your completed ClassFlow profile
- Your ability to create folders and organize your materials inside ClassFlow
- Familiarity with Cloud Storage capabilities with ClassFlow
- A ClassFlow Lesson (see checklist for specific details)
- Your view of the Results Viewer
- Your view of the Report Options
- Your approach to using the information from the Results Viewer and/or the Report Options to guide your teaching
- Your use of a ClassFlow Rubric in a ClassFlow Assignment
- Your ability to grade a ClassFlow Assignment
- Your approach to badging with ClassFlow
- Your ClassFlow Share and Show session information (details in Checklist)
- Adhere to the ClassFlow Educator Badge Guidelines
How Can I Learn About Using ClassFlow?
After reading the list of evidence we’d like from you, you might be asking yourself, “How will I learn all of these ClassFlow features if you don’t already know them or use them?” We’re so glad you asked! Checkout all of the following that we have to offer to guide you through your learning:
- ClassFlow Webinars and in-person events
- ClassFlow videos on YouTube
- ClassFlow Online Courses (Download the PDF here)
- ClassFlow on social. Join us in the ClassFlow Educators Facebook Group or Tweet with us using #classflowlove
- Searchable help
- Read the ClassFlow Blog to find out how other educators are using ClassFlow
- Expand your PLN with other ClassFlow Educators including our ClassFlow Ambassadors
- Specific help…reach out to email@example.com
If you’ve got all of the required evidence ready, then now is the time to apply for your ClassFlow Educator Badge.
As a ClassFlow Educator, we encourage you to share ClassFlow with peers and others at local, state, and regional conferences. However, please keep in mind that use of the ClassFlow Educator badge is intended only for the person completing the ClassFlow Educator Program. This badge should be used in adherence to the ClassFlow Educator Badge Guidelines. The ClassFlow Educator Program and the ClassFlow Educator Badge are not affiliated with the Promethean Professional Development Program and do not qualify you as a certified trainer.
Have questions? Reach out to @ClassFlowBeth