ClassFlow has many features. With a Marketplace, polling, assessment, badging, lesson builder tools, student grouping, and activity builder, the possibilities for creating engaging lessons are endless.
When we asked our ClassFlow Educators and Ambassadors about their favorite features on ClassFlow, polling topped the list. We decided to find out more about this popular feature. Currently, there are eight different polling options that can be delivered to a ClassFlow class. We asked our Facebook followers what their favorite polling option is and why they love it.
Hands down, the winner was the Creative polling option. A few teachers also shared interesting stories on how polling makes their classroom dynamic.
Truth be told, we have a feeling that you have a story about how ClassFlow polling has worked in your classroom, and we’d love to hear it! Between July 11-31, we’re asking for your short stories about how you use ClassFlow’s polling feature to make your lessons more engaging.
Three winning entries will be featured in an upcoming blog that highlights the use of polling. Winners will also receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
Here are a few details you need to know:
- You must be a current K-12 classroom teacher to be eligible
- Click on the Facebook polling image above to go directly to the link on Facebook
- Add your story to the comments on the linked Facebook post
- Eligible stories must be a minimum of 50 words
- You may choose to include the link to a ClassFlow lesson in which you used polling (optional)
*ClassFlow Ambassadors are not eligible to participate.