Hi, I am Samantha Fecich and I am a ClassFlow Ambassador. I taught students with special needs for four years. I spent two years as a teacher for students who were diagnosed with multiple disabilities and two years as a technology integration teacher.
My Educational Background
- Ph.D. in Learning, Design, and Technology
- Research interest: Augmented reality enhanced textbooks for students diagnosed with special needs
- M.Ed. Instructional Systems
- M.Ed. Special Education
- Former special education teacher (4 years) at a school for students with disabilities
- B.A. Elementary (PA certified K-6) & Special education (PA certified K-12)
- PDE Technology specialist certification
- Certificate of learning in assistive technology applications
- Presented at the state and national level on educational technology, special education, and mobile learning.
On a personal note, I have been married for 8 years. We enjoy boating, water skiing, tubing, and spending time with family and friends. I enjoy baking and trying out new recipes I find on Pinterest (some are better than others), but I make a mean chocolate truffle.
View My Published Resources
Articles by Dr. Samantha Fecich
Summer Learning Opportunities for Teachers
Terrific Teacher Resources
Mystery Virtual Field Trips with ClassFlow